American GCS on immigration information
Immigrating can be quite a task and thus you need to follow up the requirements and be shown great services to be able to understand just what it is you are getting yourself into. First of all, what is a green card?
A green card or a permanent resident card as it is well known is a permanent visa for the United States. Getting a green card gets you through the status of a permanent resident in a country as well as some legal rights you need to be able to work in the United States of America. A few years after getting your green card, then you can apply for a US citizenship and if qualified, you would be granted. It usually lasts for 10 years and would need a green card renewal after.
There are so many benefits of getting a green card or a permanent resident status because, without them, you wouldn’t exactly be free to do a few things. Here are the benefits of getting a green card.
- You can reside in the United States of America
- You can buy a house or property in the United States of America.
- Liberty to travel to your country and back without a visitor or business visa.
- Freedom to seek employment as well as work in the US without any additional visa.
- You can own a business, register a company of your own and run it comfortably.
- You can study in the US
- You can also Sponsor your family members for US immigrant visas
- After a few years, you can apply for citizenship.
Although a green card gives you almost all the privileges as a US citizen, it isn’t quite the same. But you also get protection from all local, state and federal law I’m the United States as well.
About American GCS.
Here at American GCS, we offer you all the important details you need to know before and during your application for your green card and also citizenship. We give you every detail you need to know about immigration services, how to apply, what is required.
You also get to know about Diversity immigration lottery, divorce after getting a green card, green card citizenship process, naturalization after a green card, green card renewal etc. We keep you up to date about everything you need to know about green cards and more, making your processing easier and more compliable.